Revive corrupt user

Frode Petersen fropeter at online.no
Fri Sep 19 22:57:38 UTC 2008

Alan Cox:
> Generally for GNOME doing an "rm -rf .gconf" is a reset of the desktop
> state and should get you back to sanity. Ditto with ".mozilla" for
> firefox.
>
> Alan

Just remember to backup the bookmarks file for firefox before doing that...

It's at ~/.mozilla/firefox/<something>.default/bookmarks.html

frode

PS
I noticed that I had an 'eclipse' directory under .mozilla/. Is this
safe to delete as well? It seems to only contain cookies and some cache
files, but might it be needed for anything else?