FireFox 3 EULA

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 20 01:43:53 UTC 2008

Tim:
>> Ever more, there's just cause for having a setup wizard for the first
>> run of the browser.

Mike McCarty:
> That's one way of doing it, and better than the current situation.
> However, that's not necessary.

Actually, I think it has become necessary, as many people do not
configure their browser, or do not understand how to configure it, based
on the scant information displayed in the configuration GUI.  Not to
mention having to delve through several detours to finish configuring.

A point in case, try reading some website that uses content negotiation,
when your browser is pre-configured to say that you can't read the
languages that it uses (even if you can).  Instead of seeing a page that
you could read, you get a *completely* *correct* 406 error from the
webserver.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686