fc8 to fc9, yum/rpm/sshd broken on shared libs.

moere no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Sat Sep 20 09:14:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have got pretty much the same problem as gary,

I've been trying to upgrade an fc8 system to fc9. It seems to complete
the install of the
fc9 rpms.
The boot
has sshd fail with a
'error while loading shared libraries libplc4.so'.' When I try and
run yum I get:
'libplds4.so: cannot open shared object file'. When I try and run rpm I get:
''error while loading shared libraries libplc4.so'.
Please help me to solve this problem.

Am I right that this error msg is telling me, that the libplds4.so is not correctly installed?

But how can I reinstall any programm if the rpm and yum cmd wont work ?

Because they dont work, they display the error message mentioned above.
Greets

moere

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=291070&topic_id=61083&forum=10#forumpost291070
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame freemix234 at yahoo.de.