Updating FC8 -> FC9 is not possible from x86_64 to 32 bit

James Wilkinson fedora at aprilcottage.co.uk
Sat Sep 20 11:06:31 UTC 2008

Ambrogio De Lorenzo wrote:
> ummm this is not a good news.

Upgrading after install is always recommended.

> And, before to release fedora 9, noone used KDE 4 and noone says that
> it's buggy?

It’s software, therefore it’s buggy.

You’ll never get all the bugs out of software: at some point, you have
to release.

James.
--
E-mail:     james@ | "I blame the teachers, and I blame the politicians for
aprilcottage.co.uk | picking the teachers, and I blame the parents for voting