KERNEL HEADERS

David McCormick dmccormick at wvmcc.com
Sun Sep 21 14:40:17 UTC 2008

I have been trying to install drivers for a Marvell nic and an Atheros
wireless on my new Toshiba laptop but when I run the install scripts I
get the error Kernel Headers not found. If I try to install them RPM it
says they are already installed. I have searched the archives but can't
find a reference to where they are.
I have loaded FC-9 x86_64, I use it on two other machines with no
problem, on a Toshiba Satellite and the hardware is factory installed on
it. I have found the tar balls to get them working if I can just find
where the headers are.

Thanks
Dave