Ok , I now can't figure out how to file a bugzilla report.

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sun Sep 21 15:26:48 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-21 at 08:43 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I have fled bugzilla reports for years but now it eludes me. First I was
> told that my passwd has expired. That nevr happwened before, but I fixed
> that.
>
> But logged in I can't find out how to create a new report. Two new
> options exist on the screen but neither do anything relevant.
>
> Can anyone clear up my confusion?
>
> I tried this at: bugzilla.redhat.com. That is the right address?

Ok, yes it is kinda different with the new upgrades they did but I think
you just have to select on a few links to get it going..

1 - Login from the initial bugzilla.redhat.com site
2 - Click on the link of "Enter a new bug report" in the top left under
the heading "Most Common Actions".
3 - Click on the "Fedora" link in the top left.
4 - Click on the "Fedora" (first one) link at the top left

In a nutshell, what it looks like is you first say you want to submit a
new report, then you select which product (Red Hat, Fedora, misc,
etc..), then you select which subproduct under that.

Hope that helps,

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org