Ok , I now can't figure out how to file a bugzilla report.

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sun Sep 21 16:15:45 UTC 2008

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:26:48 -0500
Mike Chambers <mike at miketc.net> wrote:

> In a nutshell, what it looks like is you first say you want to submit a
> new report, then you select which product (Red Hat, Fedora, misc,
> etc..), then you select which subproduct under that.

I spent a long time staring at the "select product" page looking for
a pull down menu I could use to select the product. The rest of that
page just looks like random marketingspeak text blurbs. The links
to click on aren't even in the normal "link" color, so it is quite
difficult to guess what to do until you have successfully guessed
at least once.