more server upgrades.

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 17:11:03 UTC 2008

Guy

Just to let you know that I plan on replacing Donlin with the new server
tonight, and if I finish testing I also plan on replacing the web server.

Because Donlin is a physical swap I will be in Doncaster in the morning just
in case of problems.

The web server I can manage from anywhere as there is no physical swap to take
place.

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn