Why is Firefox such a beast??

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 25 20:23:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:43:48 +0000 (UTC)
Beartooth <Beartooth at swva.net> wrote:

> Is there any way to identify, or even guess, which ones are prime
> candidates for jettisoning?

"Everything that you don't actually need" would be a good place to start.

Go through the list and uninstall the un-necessary stuff.  It's hard for me to
tell you what you need as you're the one who's using your computer.

I can, however, tell you that you probably don't need 70+ extensions.

It all depends on what you're doing and how you like to do it.