Nvidia 9400gt

Peter Reed peterreed at lavabit.com
Sat Sep 27 16:33:22 UTC 2008

On Saturday 27 September 2008 01:14:40 am hemal rathod wrote:
> Hello everyone
> I have Nvidia 9400 GT graphics card. I installed fedora 7 and nvidia
> lastest drivers from nvidia.com. But it didnt work.
>
> Can u tell me which fedora version support 9400gt? Or How can i install
> 9400gt driver on fedora? Thanks
>

> Hemal Rathod
> BE Mechanical,
> Software Developer,
> C/1410, Ramnagar,Kaliyabid,Bhavnagar
> Gujarat,India
> +919825369987

>_________ Financial aid not enough?  Click here for information on funding
> your education.
> http://ads.lavabit.com/fc/Ioyw6kdeFAqIf8nycOapUEzVKdgh1QHJqdvCXFbLqjl9EX1jJ
>XaRjy/
>_________

It does not look like that particular card is supported by any Nvidia drivers,
even the beta drivers do not seem to support it yet.
Here is the page the that lists the supported gpu's for the beta drivers:
http://us.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/177.67/README/appendix-a.html
and the current production drivers:
http://us.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/173.14.12/README/appendix-a.html
Peter