Switching to KDE (was kde or gnome)

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 17:23:39 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 30 September 2008 18:07:21 Claude Jones wrote:
> On Mon September 29 2008 8:42:48 pm Eric wrote:
> > Could you please do me a favor and point me to some of the
> > websites that explain all of the rationale behind what they
> > did for KDE4?  I looked around www.kde.org and didn't really
> > find anything specifically on-point.
>
> unfortunately, I can't as I'm running out the door and will be
> gone for 2 days -- hopefully, Rex Dieter will post a page he's
> cited before that goes into quite a bit of depth on the subject

These will help:

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/FAQ

http://userbase.kde.org/Welcome_to_KDE_UserBase

http://userbase.kde.org/Glossary

http://planetkde.org/ (for some good blogs/info and video clips)

Also have a look on youtube for demo's of what can be done with:
Plasma, Dolphin, the new panel, Lancelot and more..

Enjoy

Colin
--
Fedora 9 (Sulphur)