When I send email to fedora-users list, I get emails replies from @naver.com

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Apr 1 14:23:11 UTC 2009

Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> Welcome....
>>>
>>> (This is actually a test too....wonder if I will get the naver
>>> email...)
>>>
>> And, it has been verified....
>>
>> An email from NAVER-MAILER at naver.com is queued to come here....but it
>> didn't arrive in my inbox yet since I have grey listing....not sure if
>> it will ever make it due to my spam rules...  We'll see....
>>

> What do you mean by testing?  What exactly are you testing?  Sending
> me email or via fedora-users, or directly to naver.com?  What is this
> test you are doing, so that I can understand what the mechanism is?

Oh....  If you look at the message that I sent to the list at Wed, 01
Apr 2009 09:26:34 +0800 you will see that I added a "Reply-To:" of
Ed.Greshko at greshko.com.  When I did that I go an email back from the
mail system at naver.com telling me that chl0731 at naver.com no longer can
receive emails.

So, I am just confirming that since you have a "Reply-To" set in your
Tbird configuration you will get these messages.

Now, the bad part is that chl0731 at naver.com cannot receive any messages
so nobody can ask them nicely to unsubscribe.

So....either remove the "Reply-To:"  (which isn't necessary since it is
the same as your From) or ask the nice fedora list maintainers to remove
that email from the subscribed list.

--
The day advanced as if to light some work of mine; it was morning, and
lo! now it is evening, and nothing memorable is accomplished. -- H.D.
Thoreau Mei-Mei.Greshko at greshko.com
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg