suspend config

Gabriel - IP Guys Gabriel at impactteachers.com
Wed Apr 15 09:19:12 UTC 2009

I'm still not 100% sure what this mailing list uses as a convention, either top posting or bottom posting, because I see both here! But on the bright side - a solution to this issue would be to write a script, it's a good excerise, and something that is good at automating operations that are basically the same every time, for example, stopping slmodem, unloading the module, reloading the module, and then restarting slmodem!