Installing AdobeReader Plugin on X86_64

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 19 00:03:50 UTC 2009

FC 10-X86_64 /KDE
I have the Adobereader installed in /opt and in /usrlib/mozilla/plugins
and /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins there is a nppdf.so, and
nspluginwrapper-X86_64 is installed and and shows up in Firefox
about:plugins.

There is no nspluginwrapper-i386 in the X86_64 repos.
Before you start guessing that I need the nspluginwrapper-i386, because
it is a AdobeReader-i386, ARE YOU SURE ???
About two weeks ago I did the same install on another X86_64 and got
the AdobeReader plugin working then but on this install I can't