Web of Trust (a revolution)

m maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:37:02 UTC 2009

Craig White wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 14:49 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
>>> I use a state issued picture driver license, a birth certificate, and a US
>>> Passport.
>> Which doesn't prove you are not one of identical twins ;)
> ----
> which is an important distinction if you happen to be the paranoid
> schizophrenic twin...
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Know-This-Much-True-Novel/dp/0061469084/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1
>
> Great book
>
> Craig
>
> ps - then again, the fingerprints would likely be identical

According to the info I have found, twins of any sort will not have
identical fingerprints, though their DNA might be virtually
indistinguishable if they are identical twins.

--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball