Web of Trust (a revolution)

m maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:08:46 UTC 2009

David wrote:
>>> Which doesn't prove you are not one of identical twins ;)
>> ----
>> which is an important distinction if you happen to be the paranoid
>> schizophrenic twin...
>
>> http://www.amazon.com/Know-This-Much-True-Novel/dp/0061469084/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1
>
>> Great book
>
>> Craig
>
>> ps - then again, the fingerprints would likely be identical
>

> True. But I also have concealed carry permits in four different states and
> they take fingerprints and run background checks.  :-P
>
> Maybe I should have said that my mother assured me that I am me?
>
> Only the paranoid I guess.

Yes its a paranoid world. My question though, after reading this thread,
is of what real use is birth certificate? I asked at the DMV once,
naturally the response was  a somewhat less than spectacular "proves you
were born." So the fact that I live and breathe is not proof enough that
someone gave birth to me? Perhaps it should be called an identity
certificate instead. Anyone want to join my support group for the
insanely pedantic.

--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball