Misleading information

Joshua C. joshuacov at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 4 00:20:14 UTC 2009

2009/4/4 Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>:

>...Unfortunately, new users and even some experienced ones
> tend to trust the press way too much without doing any fact checking.
>
>        Kevin Kofler

This is the reason why I think that a clarification should be
demanded. Something did happen in august 2008 and they should clearly
point out that these are past events. Software is written by humans
and can be cracked by humans. Imagine the following scenario:

I post an artikle in wall street journal titled "Citybank shares drop
more than 60 per cent". The shares did lose value but this didn't
happen yesterday. It happend some time ago. And you can imagine the
impact this headline could have had.

They should apology or clarify the issue.