Nsplugwrapper-X86_64 ??

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 5 18:15:02 UTC 2009

FC10-X86_64 / KDE

Trying to install AdobeReader 32bit , into Firefox-x86_64.
I understand that you have to have the 32bit nspluginwrapper to get it
to work.
I used yum to install the 32 bit version of nspluginwrapper, the 64 bit
is already installed.
But when  i do  a , locate nspluginwrapper   , it only shows  the
/usr/lib64/nspluginwrapper is installed .
What happen to the 32 bit version in /usr/lib/nspluginwrapper.
Even if I do a  rpm -qa nspluginwrapper it only shows
nspluginwrapper-x86_64 installed,  What gives ?  , I can't install both
i386, x86_64 at the same time ?