Nsplugwrapper-X86_64 ??

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Mon Apr 6 04:01:46 UTC 2009

Jim wrote:
> Remi Collet wrote:
>> Le 05/04/2009 20:15, Jim a écrit :
>>
>>> FC10-X86_64 / KDE
>>>
>>> nspluginwrapper-x86_64 installed,  What gives ?  , I can't install both
>>> i386, x86_64 at the same time ?
>>>
>> Yes, you can.
>>
>> On another way : have you try the new 64 bits flash plugin ?
>> http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html
>>
>> Works quite well.
>>
>> +
>>

> I have both the 64 bit Flashplugin and JRE-Plugin working I just need to
> get the 32 bit AdobeReader-plugin installed.

Jim,
	I have:

nspluginwrapper-1.3.0-2.fc9.x86_64
nspluginwrapper-1.3.0-2.fc9.i386

installed together.  Do you have *any* .i386 RPMs installed on your
system yet?  If not, check your /etc/yum.conf file for the following line:

exactarch=0

If its set to 1, you might not be able to install any .i386 RPMs on your
X86_64 system.  Also, make sure you include the arch in the yum command:

yum install nspluginwrapper.i386

It should bring in all the other .386 RPMs with its dependencies to make
it work.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at rcn.com