Need help with Reboot cause

Peter J. Stieber developer at toyon.com
Tue Apr 7 16:35:15 UTC 2009

This is going to sound vague, but here goes...

I have a dual opteron system that has been acting as the worldly node
for a small cluster of computers since September, 2004.  The machine is
running the latest x86_64 Fedora 10 kernel that I recently loaded (April
2).  The machine reboots without warning.  I can't find the cause in log
files (maybe I'm not looking in the correct log).

I'm currently running memtest.  If all of the tests pass, could the
community suggest other diagnostic tasks or information I could post to
help diagnose the problem?

I wish I could be more specific,
Pete