Chown ???

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Thu Apr 9 21:52:36 UTC 2009

psmith wrote:
> my first computer was a spektrum 48k, it used a casette tape for storage
> and had great games like jet set willy and saboteur, we also used one at
> primary school where i started to learn to program spektrum basic, the
> first ever program being
>
> 10 print "phil is cool"
> 20 goto 10
> run

How about immediate mode:

	for a = 1 to 5:print "phil is cool":a = 1:next a

Never had a TRS-80, but amongst the other miscellaneous debris in my
garage I find a TI-99/4A and a SWTP (SouthWest Technical Products) 6800.
Ooo!  Look!  My old MicroVAX 3100/20!  And my Amiga 2000 and 3000T!  And
my DEC Alpha!
-      A day for firm decisions!!!   Well, then again, maybe not!    -