Chown ???

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 11 01:32:26 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-10 at 09:21 -0700, bruce wrote:
> a 1972 teletype, with paper scroll tape, hooked to the local college
> system, as a 11 year old.. doing basic/GOTO/Loops...

Hmm, I am imagining a program designed to use the whole role.

I knew someone who fed the whole box of blue-stripe A3 fan-fold paper
through a printer at college.  He made some programming goof that caused
his program to send continuous form feeds to the printer.  And to top it
off, he'd inadvertently addressed the printer in the next room, so it
was some time before he realised what he'd done.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.21-78.2.41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.