(no subject)

m maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 03:40:55 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 11:54:37PM -0300, Armin wrote:
> On Sunday 12 April 2009 07:24:28 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > vujsa wrote:
> > > THE REPOSITORY AT DOWNLOAD.FEDORA.REDHAT.COM IS MISSING!
> >
> > THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR ANCIENT RELEASE IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED! PLEASE UPGRADE!
> >
> > AND STOP WRITING IN ALL CAPS NEXT TIME!!!
> >
> >         Kevin Kofler
>
> LOL, YEA, I AGREE!!  YOU CAN FIND OLD STUFF FROM ARCHIVE.FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
> Actually a few days ago I downloaded Fedora Core 1 just for the fun of it! :)
>
> --
> Armin Moradi
>
> --

PERHAPS HE HAS POOR EYESIGHT!!! I could never understand why CAPS are considered screaming...anyway some people are just loud...sit around eating with a bunch of italians and you'll walk away with a very different definition of the term.
--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein