openvpn - urgent help requested!

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Tue Apr 14 22:32:40 UTC 2009

Timothy Murphy wrote:

> I should say that the setting about allows me to ping
> from my laptop to my home server, not in the reverse direction.
> However, I cannot think of any reason I would want to do the reverse,
> so that does not worry me.

Apologies, this was sent several days after the event,
having lived unnoticed in my Outbox.

In fact, openvpn is running in both directions.
And far from being pointless, it is in fact both rewarding and useful
to be able to "ssh 192.168.5.10" and find I am in a different country.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net