suspend config

François Patte Francois.Patte at mi.parisdescartes.fr
Wed Apr 15 08:24:26 UTC 2009

Bonjour,

Suspend is working well on my laptop except one thing: on resume, I
cannot use the modem link without: 1) stopping slmodem 2) unloading
module snd_intel8x0m 3) reloading module snd_intel8x0m 4) restarting
slmodem.

Is there a way to make these operations automatically done? Either
stopping slmodem and unloading the module before suspend, then
reloading the module and restarting slmodem after resume or doing
everything on resume.

My laptop runs F8 and Gnome.

Thanks for helping

--