CPU freq & core temp

Dale Galekovic dgalekov at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 22 01:51:18 UTC 2009

First are you over clocking ???  Second is your CPU fan right for your CPU??? What I found is  most preople use way too much heat sink compound ... here's a tip ... first buy the good silver compound ... $9 at radio shack ... next clean off the old shit ... use black electrical tape  to mask the area that the compound  is suppose to be ... Next  put a small dab and use a safety razor to spread it ... the end results sould be a thin square  area ,, too much doesn't work ...  if your CPU still over heats you still other problems ... I don't have a problem with box kits  you know cpu/fan ... just know your system ... mine runs fine at 35c