can't open .docx files using OO2.3 in F7

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Fri Apr 24 01:53:22 UTC 2009

the subject line says it. I downloaded the current version fro Linux from
OO.org and get a mass of rmps with dependencies. Suggestions? If I could open
this file (and others like it) I'd keep the version. For those inclined to
reccommend an upgrade I will do this when F11 is available but want to use
the current version of Fedora for another month or so.

dave

--
Canada must refuse to be entangled in any more wars fought to make the world
safe for capitalism.

-- The Regina Manifesto, 1933