USB MicroSD card reader fails to mount

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 27 20:32:26 UTC 2009

Kam Leo wrote:

> FORMAT.  Like their standard sized SD and SDHC counterparts there are

i am familiar with *sizes* of sd series.

op, max pyziur, stated in his post;

in my reply to your post, i stated sd card, as he does not mention size
of card and i am giving him credit to know what card he has. i may be
incorrect in doing so.

in your post, you state;

>>> What type of media did you put into the reader? Verify that your
>>> reader is capable of reading SDHC media. Many are not.

you are presuming that max has an sdhc card and that he is trying to
read it in an sd reader.

this really should be put on hold until max replies with a conformation of
just what card and reader he has.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****