problem with gmerlin library

Anurag Garg anurag at nehruplanetarium.org
Tue Apr 28 13:23:40 UTC 2009

Hello there,
I was trying to install open movie editor, for which gmerlin library is
essential. I tried to install it through  source as it is not available
through yum. I was able to install it properly without any errors, but while
installing open movie editor, Its not able to locate its library. I even
tried to provide its path through by hand with out any luck,

I've already tried open movie editor and gmerlin forums and also googled
this but no luck, except few others also faced this same problem only on
fedora.

I am using fedora 10 x86_64 gnome.

Could any one help.

Thanks in advance.

Anurag Garg                       Ph: (+91) (11) 2301 4504
Nehru Planetarium               Fax:(+91) (11) 2301 6936
Teen Murti House                Email: anurag at nehruplanetarium.org
New Delhi 110011 INDIA      Homepage: http://anurag.nehruplanetarium.org