OpenJDK java web start fails to open jnlp files version 1.5

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 7 03:32:30 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 17:18 -0600, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
>   I don't understand why for this bug priority is considered low and
> severity is considered only medium. I would have expected a high
> priority and a high severity. After all, this blocks entire
> applications. Can any one explain? Thanks!

Since *we* aren't those maintaining that package we could only *guess*.
But *perhaps*...  Low if the problem is considered fixed upstream (no
more action needed at this end).  Medium severity because things simply
don't work, rather than it being a case of gaping security holes.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.