grubby recieved SIGSEGV! Backtrace (6):

Tony Nelson tonynelson at georgeanelson.com
Sat Aug 1 02:49:28 UTC 2009

On 09-07-31 11:58:18, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
> Tony Nelson wrote:
> is there a way to tell yum "hey I have a source here, add it to the
> list" instead of creating an rpm and then installing the rpm?

No.

> > Probably.  I don't use grubby (if needed, I write my own grub
> > stanza).  You may have to use the source to find out.
> >

> Alright, so I can go ahead and remove grubby.

Now, don't be hasty, grubby does do several things (whatever they are).
You could peruse the source to see what grubby is up to, without really
having to understand it.  Also, you can run it under gdb and get a
backtrace, without really having to understand it, though you should
install the debuginfo beforehand with `debuginfo-install grubby`.