Update for Flash-Plugin-X86_64

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 00:47:48 UTC 2009

On Saturday 01 August 2009 03:39 PM, Jim wrote:
> I don't know if any of you have heard of the BUGS in Adobe flashplayer.
>
> But Adobe put out a update on Flashplugin-10.0.32.18.x86_64. Get the 64
> bit flash update at website below.
>
> If you have a 32 bit machine and have the adobe.repo in yum then you
> will get the update, it's there in yum.
>

> http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html

Thank you for the heads-up Jim. :)

BTW, to install the 64 bit plugin I did,
# cp libflashplayer.so /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/
# restorecon -v libflashplayer.so

Is this the correct way to do it? After restorecon, ls -Z shows all the
other plugins have the selinux context set to,
> system_u:object_r:lib_t:s0
whereas, libflashplayer.so has the following
> system_u:object_r:textrel_shlib_t:s0

TIA

--
Suvayu