The ideal mail client?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 01:45:08 UTC 2009

> For instance there's little reason not to use VideoLan
> (VLC) as the
> standard media player in Linux....

What is "your little reason"? or their little "reason"?

I have to tell you that while I like VLC player a great deal, I don't want it to be the "standard".  I like Mplayer over VLC over Xine.  I install all three whenever possible :)

But for my $0.02, mplayer has to be on my system, I can live without VLC and xine but mplayer has a special place on my machines :)

In terms of numbers, which one of the three is the most downloaded one most installed one of three?  Inquiring minds want to know :)

Regards,

Antonio