The ideal mail client?

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Sun Aug 2 12:06:44 UTC 2009

On 07/31/2009 06:43 PM, Alan Cox wrote:
> claws does all that except the caldav. Its a mail program not a calendar
> and there are better calendar apps. I have a bit over a million items of
> email in it right now and its not yet exploded although it might with
> them all in one folder ;)

I used claws for a number of years using MH format. When I moved to
64-bit, somehow it died on me, and I moved to TBird. One feature of
Claws that I really liked was that I could set up folder properties so
whenever I replied while in a folder, the To: address would always be
the folder default.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix