Front page like editor

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 3 04:43:24 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-08-02 at 20:55 -0700, Karim Adil wrote:
> Please give me the name of an HTML editor that does the same job as
> Front page in Fedora.

Surely you don't want that, it's terrible.  You want something better...

But being serious, are you just using it as a HTML editor, or are you
using all the scripting special features, etc?  Some of those special
features are Microsoft specific, but there are authoring programs which
do offer some of the webpage tricks beyond just HTML.

Nvu, Quanta Plus, Bluefish, Amaya, all have various features for HTML
authoring, and more.

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=linux+frontpage+equivalent

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r