Are you being heard?

Gar Nelson Gar.Nelson at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 5 22:34:52 UTC 2009

Found it.
<http://hanswchen.wordpress.com/2009/01/29/plasma-desktop-icons-in-kde-42/>
Toward the end of the blog post, how to get KDE4 desktop icons to mimic
KDE3 behavior.

There ought to be a Kitchen Sink plasmoid, since it all seems to be in
there. ;)

And apologies for the tangent highjack of the thread.  I'm done now.

--
"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily reflect any position of NOAA."