Very VERY Weird problem with Fedora 11 x86_64 net install CD...

Casartello, Thomas tcasartello at wsc.ma.edu
Thu Aug 6 01:22:16 UTC 2009

Have a weird problem with this Cd on this new server we bought. It's a Dell
PowerEdge R710 (its one of their new server lines with the new Intel CPUs.)
When I get the screen saying press enter to begin installation nothing
happens when I press enter (or any other key.) Tried several keyboard (all
USB since that's all the server has.) I even tried burning it over again and
that didn't work. Anyone else had a similar problem?

Thomas E. Casartello, Jr.

Staff Assistant - Wireless/Linux Administrator

Information Technology

Wilson 105A

Westfield State College

(413) 572-8245