FC11 Sound gets disabled automatically after 10 to 15 min.

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Thu Aug 6 10:51:12 UTC 2009

On Thursday 06 August 2009 11:05:00 Jatin K wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I'm facing a stranger problem of sound in fedora 11 , when I play music
> player or see on-line video after 10 to 15 min. sound goes away .. no
> sound any more , and then I needed to restart the system ... now again
> it works for 10 to 15 min. the same problem occurs again.
>

> what could be the problem ?? please help me to resolve this issue

Jatin, to help you a lot more information will be needed.  First, is your
desktop KDE or Gnome?

What applications did you use?

Did you re-start the system just to re-start sound, or was there some other
problem?

Have you looked at any configuration options?

With this information someone who uses a similar setup may be able to advise
you.

Anne