Where is whats new setup?

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:51:39 UTC 2009

On Thursday 06 August 2009 14:59:55 Tom Horsley wrote:
> Oh, Firefox crashed! Let's go directly back to the page that
> made it crash!

I don't remember firefox crashing on me because of website content. I don't
even remember it crashing for any other reason, either. The single situation
where this happens is when something else crashes (say, Intel graphics driver)
and takes the whole OS (or X) down, firefox being colateral damage.

In such cases, after a reboot, it seems very convenient that firefox asks to
restore the session and load all the tabs that were open when it went down.
Especially if I was in the middle of reading something important or had a
gazillion of tabs open for yet-to-read. It simply saves time of hunting down
all those sites again.

Best, :-)
Marko