Could not find kernel image: linux( error)

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Aug 19 04:08:27 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 18 August 2009, Michael Wright wrote:
>I burn  fedora 11 to cd but i  when i reboot windows to load fedora i got
> this message Could not find kernel image then boot:
>
>what did i do wrong
>
>Mike

If you look at that disk with windows, do you see a whole bunch of files, or
just one with the same name as the Fedora-11.iso you burnt the disk from.  If
you see a single file, it was burnt in the wrong mode by the burner program.
You want to burn it as an image, not as a file.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
		-- Voltaire