Xhotkeys dying after wakeup (F11, KDE4)

Georgi Hristozov georgi at forkbomb.nl
Thu Aug 20 16:48:42 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I'm experiencing an annoying problem with Xhotkeys on my 64 bit F11. I
have to use the application, because of the broken keyboard shortcuts
in KDE4. After installing Xhotkeys I added it to the auto startup
programs. It works perfectly until I decide to suspend the system and
wake it up again. It just dies. I've tried to run it in interactive
(+verbose) mode, but I can't get any useful error message, I could
only see that it stops running just after issuing the standby command.
Somebody with the same problem? Am I doing something wrong, or a bug
report is needed?

Thanks in advance! :)