Fedora And Virtualization

gary artim gartim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 18:43:00 UTC 2009

http://communities.vmware.com/message/1333755#1333755
read this thread if running vmplayer or vmware. i got it to work.
down side is once you get it working the upgrades to the kernel
have to be suspended -- not so good from a security point of view --
but helps if you have 10 or 20 desktops running vmplayer/winXP.
virt-manager and qemu-kvm are nice, but found issues moving
a virt image from machine to machine (help woud be great), I'd
like to drop vmware if i could. -- gary