Is RPMfusion on strike?

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sat Aug 22 11:52:58 UTC 2009

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:10:21 +0300
Gilboa Davara wrote:
> 1,2,3...
> 4. Restart X.

I've also used akmod on systems that needed it, and did
not have to do any of those things, they all just happened
automagically via "yum install akmod-nvidia"

Anyway, on this particular thread's original subject,
I could swear I saw something somewhere (maybe not this list)
that said there was a bug with latest kernel and nvidia
driver, and rpmfusion (and everyone else) are waiting on
a fix from nvidia (but since I can't find a pointer to
that, maybe I am mis-remembering something else similar).