FC11 - flash plugin for Firefox

Markus Kesaromous remotestar at live.com
Sat Aug 22 20:14:54 UTC 2009

I have posed this question to the firefox folks, but got no answers.
Hoping someone can advise/explain the cause of the problem.

I have installed
firefox-3.5.2-2.fc11.i586
and
flash-plugin-10.0.32.18-release.i386 (from adobe.com).

If I browse to a website like youtube, and open a video
and after viewing the video, I go on to doing oher things,
(without closing the youtube page).
After a while i want to play another video.
Well, the audio gets stuttered, and then I get a repetitive
stutter with lots of echo of the same word/phrase/sound.
Only way for me to fix it is to kill firefox and and restart.

If someone knows of another flash plugin that does not have
this problem, please let me know.

Cheers,

MK