Diet Calc

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Sun Aug 23 02:34:51 UTC 2009

Anyone know of a good diet calc app that is web based so I can update it from
my pda?

I just installed Diet Tracker which was featureless and to plain. I need something
that has a food database already so I can pick from a dropdown...

linuxguy123 mentioned a java based app, Cron-o-meter which I tried but just wasn't
grooving on it (Maybe it's my predisposition to hate java apps :>).

I tried DMAK for an interim solution that wasn't web based and looked good, but
couldn't get the damn Euphoria crap working on my F11x64 box.

Anyone got any experience w/ DMAK or a suggestion, preferably a web based app?

Thanks!
jlc