Custom installation of Fedora

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Sun Aug 23 19:50:33 UTC 2009

>The live spins already do everything installs, as they copy over the file
>system rather than doing package based installation. Maybe that is a solution
>the original poster could use.

Really, a 700mb CD has everything installed in it, so when it copies the fs over,
everything is installed?

I would guess Tim's response is as good as it gets. Maybe if someone had a valid
reason for installing "everything" that would end the debate:) Versus just asking
for it since it cannot be done (But I guess I don't know if that's the real reason:>)?

jlc