SELinux, F11 issue?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Tue Aug 25 00:29:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have a dual hard drive setup with F7 on one drive and F11 on the
other. Using the new F11 install I can't check my bank account online,
something I do a lot.

I only use one install at a time, powering down and changing cables
from one drive to the other so that the installs don't interact.

When I first installed F11 I became aware of this issue right away and
figured SELinux might be the culprit so I disabled it, using the
provided tool. No dice. I don't know what to try now, any suggestions?

The site in question is www.bvcu.com. At the top right is a link with
link text "Personal." When in F7 I click that and get to a login page,
with F11 I get a server not found error:

"Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www6.memberdirect.net."

Thanks in advance,

Dave

--
When addiction becomes commonplace in a society, people become
addicted not only to alcohol and drugs, but to a thousand other