GNOME startup, -before- desktop

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Aug 25 02:57:39 UTC 2009

Jud Craft wrote:
> It is very true that I did not want to do my own research.  I wanted
> to summon the exact answer I needed from someone else's mind.
>
> Rediscovery was something I did not want to waste time on.  Of
> laziness, I stand guilty.

Good to know.
> Genuinely, thanks for the posts though.  Bookmarked, I'll be sure to
> give this stuff another look when I become unsatisfied again.

Welcome.

Should you need help in the future I hope I remember this episode.  My
tendency is to not get involved in problem solving when the individual
with the problem isn't willing or interested enough to do a bit of work.

--
The human brain is a wonderful thing. It starts working the moment you
are born, and never stops until you stand up to speak in public. -- Sir
George Jessel Mei-Mei.Greshko at greshko.com
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg