KDE-PIM / Akonadi problems

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 10:07:59 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 25 August 2009, Rex Dieter wrote:

> Options="UNIX_SOCKET=/oldhome/john/.local/share/akonadi/db_misc/mysql.so
>cket"
>
> This is a possible hint, which is it /home/john or /oldhome/john ?

Thanks.. Looks like editing the akonadiserverrc file and correcting the
above path fixed the problem. My question is this --what the heck happened
that it suddenly decided two weeks after rebuilding my system that it was
going to complain??? Yeah, I changed the location of my home directory, but
that was when I rebuilt my system, about two weeks ago! Sheesh!