KDE login broken in rawhide

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Wed Aug 26 17:12:32 UTC 2009

Clemens Eisserer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since about last week I can't login into KDE anymore using KDM.
> The KDE splash screen appears, but after this xmessage pops up saying
> ~"can't start kded4" or something like that.
>
> I've quite a number of KDE4 updates installed, but it still happens.
> Has somebody else experienced this problem too? Does it need manual solving?

Any and all problems with rawhide releases should be directed to the
fedora-test-list.  Many of those list members are also members here,
not all of them are, and they may not see your posting.

This list is aimed at _released_ versions of Fedora, not pre-release or
experimental versions such as rawhide, -alpha, -beta or release
candidates.
- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate -